Friday, May 7, 2010

Coffee Bar Arm-Wrestling Champion


It was a long grueling coffee bar night, but Oasis co-worker Julie Soltis managed to barely win the Afghan Arm Wrestling tournament. The foto captures the moment of victory.
That didn't really happen that way but we do enjoy being able to bring laughter and a smile to these precious people on the refugee highway. Sometimes that means doing silly things. That's ok. It opens doors and allows us to point to the One who has won the ultimate victory for them.

3 comments:

Ardit said...

I think she is cheating
Two hands Julie we should call her from now on.
And what about the shame that Afghan man must be facing now amongst his peers. Enough to make a young man take up smoking

Ardit said...

I mean losing a Arm wrestle to a Granny
Shame Shame Shame

Ardit said...

I mean loosing to a Granny
Shameful for the Afghan

Post a Comment