But I was able to speak to their parents who both learnt to speak English when they went to Denmark during the Kosovo war. Later on they returned to Kosovo to have two successful businesses as a hairdresser and a carpenter. Threats to their family because of their success meant that they locked the door to their houses and made the trek to Austria.
They were going to have their interview on Friday and asked me if they had any chance of staying in Austria? Or will they be deported back to where they came from? It sounds like their case for Asylum is weak and more than likely they will be given a negative on their Asylum case.
So all I could say was that I will pray and that they also should pray that the Austrian government will allow them to stay in Austria.
0 comments:
Post a Comment