Friday, July 2, 2010

Cast in Cement


The Second stage of our three part "Project Warm Welcome" has become a reality. The cement pad in front of the Oasis doors has been replaced. The former one was so cracked and split that it was affecting our ability to even open our main room doors.
We are so thankful for those who have blessed us in making these changes become...shall I say concrete? It has also been a delight to meet the men who have come to do the work and to talk with them.
When I think about it, I can't begin to count the number of refugees who have walked over the Oasis entryway and through our doors. I am glad they come. Our great desire is that they find another door...actually a gate...the Gate and discover a new and wondrous life.

Tom Richards

0 comments:

Post a Comment