I (David) have read some of these books while others have been highly recommended by other on the Oasis team, or other people working with Refugees. All links go to a online book shop in England - which I am not here to endorse but was the quickest way to give you more information about each book. I would much prefer that you went to your local bookshop and ordered it through them.
David, thanks so much for posting all of these great books! What a great resource this will be to those who have worked, are working or will work with us in the future. Carol
2 comments:
I (David) have read some of these books while others have been highly recommended by other on the Oasis team, or other people working with Refugees. All links go to a online book shop in England - which I am not here to endorse but was the quickest way to give you more information about each book.
I would much prefer that you went to your local bookshop and ordered it through them.
in Christ
David
David, thanks so much for posting all of these great books! What a great resource this will be to those who have worked, are working or will work with us in the future. Carol
Post a Comment